By using cell-in.eu, you agree to the conditions specified below. Please read them carefully. In case of any doubts and/or questions, please contact us using the e-mail address specified in the section “Contact”.
- The offer of cell-in.eu is addressed to a corporate customer (hereinafter: “customer” or “buyer”) .
- All prices are net values (do not include VAT) and are presented in euro. In the cases stipulated by law the buyer may additionally be burdened with taxes (incl. VAT) and/or custom duty.
- The price of each item is binding at the moment of submitting the order by a customer. In justified cases, cell-in.eu reserves the right to change the prices of listed items, about what the customer will be informed immediately. In such cases, the customer has the right to change or cancel the order.
- The prices of goods listed on the website do not include shipping costs.
- By the time of shipping the order, the buyer may introduce changes to the order.
- Cell-in.eu reserves the right to change prices of the listed items, introduce or withdraw the items from the offer, as well as to introduce and cancel promotions / special offers and to amend them.
- Cell-in.eu reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and service terms at any time.
- Cell-IN is a registered trademark.
- Orders are placed electronically by filling in an order form or via email.
- Fulfillment of an order starts with confirmation of the order receipt by the cell-in.eu personnel.
- The goods are sent by courier immediately after their completion, together with an invoice.
- Upon receiving a parcel with the order, the buyer is requested to check the parcel’s condition in the presence of the courier. If there is any visible damage, the complaint protocol should be written down.
- The payment is made via bank transfer based on the invoice, within 21 days, calculating from the invoice issuance date. In justified cases fulfilment of the order may be contingent upon advanced payment.
- In the case of promotion or sale, orders will be fulfilled in the order of their receipt until the stocks of the items covered by the promotion or sale are exhausted. If stocks are exhausted, the customer will be informed on the status of the order and asked to decide how to complete the order – cancel it or purchase the product under regular conditions.
- Cell-in.eu reserves the right to cancel the order if the information provided by the buyer in the purchase form is incomplete, inaccurate, or inconclusive as to its truthfulness.
The controller of your personal data is the Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences with its registered office in Warsaw, NIP: 5250008755 (the “Institute”). The Institute will process your data for the purpose of carrying out scientific and research activities, providing services and contact with the Institute, on the basis of a contract (in connection with the performance of the contract or in order to take action on your request before the contract is concluded – Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of GDPR), the legitimate interest of the Institute (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of the GDPR) and legal provisions (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c) of the GDPR) – depending on the circumstances. You have the right to: request access to your data, receive a copy of it; rectify (correct) it; delete it; limit its processing; transfer it; lodge a complaint to the supervisory body; withdraw your consent for processing at any time (withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal) or to lodge an objection to data processing. More information is available on the Institute’s website. https://ichf.edu.pl/files/ichf_general/rodo-klauzula-informacyjna.pdf